Fundraising for Mitchell's Miracles
London 4th & 5th May 2019
Full, Half & 10 Mile race
We're heading back to the beautiful Culden Faw Estate to kick off the 2019 season. While a new course is set to be its own challenge you will still have to tackle the natural obstacles that make this one of the more challenging courses in the UK.
To book a place please click here and choose which one you want to do.
Once you have entered and paid the registration please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will send out a fundraising pack.
The Do it for Charity London to Brighton Cycle Ride is a mass-participation cycle ride covering the 54 miles from south London to Madeira Drive on Brighton sea front.
Taking place on Sunday 15th September 2019.
All you need to do to take part is raise a minimum of £150 for Mitchell's Miracles and pay a registration fee of £45.00– in return you will receive ALL of the following:
Mitchell's Miracles charity sports vest and our Fundraising pack
Free buffet lunch
This takes place at 30 miles in the picturesque village of Turners Hill. You can eat as much as you like from our delicious pastas to our ever popular Carrot Cake.
Free water stops
There will be water stops located frequently along the route, at mile 10, mile 17, at the lunch point at mile 30 and at the top of the infamous Ditching Beacon at mile 45.
Full mechanical support
Mechanics will be based at all rest stops to assist you with any mechanical issues, but if you’re unlucky enough to experience difficulties in between those points we also have roaming mechanics too – just give us a call!
Fully signed route
No need to be looking at your map – our route is fully sign-posted so that you can keep your eyes on the road and enjoy the wonderful surrounding countryside!
Just call our friendly London to Brighton team who will be able to help you out with all of your questions including fundraising and training advice
Bike and Coach transport back to London
Bike and coach transport will be available back from Brighton to south London at an extra cost of £30 which can be booked upon registering or prior to the event.
Your bicycle will be securely transported back to the start point in south London where it will be returned to you upon arrival.
Local train services in Brighton will only permit a limited amount of bikes so we strongly advise you arrange to be picked up from Brighton or book our bike and coach transport (subject to availability).
Highly popular event Facebook page
Meet fellow cyclists ahead of the trip and if you’re on your own you will probably find other solo cyclists to cycle with! Our Facebook page is also a great place to gets lots of tips and advice on the ride from more experienced cyclists
You will be rewarded with an official, beautiful souvenir of your acheivement, the coveted Do it for Charity London to Brighton Cycle Ride Medal! For you to treasure and remember your wonderful day by!
So what are you waiting for?
Book now to claim your place as one of thousands of riders to take part in Do it for Charity’s London to Brighton Cycle Ride!
Once you have registered please email email@example.com and we will send out a fundraising pack.
London to Paris Bike Ride 18th September to 22 September 2019
Want to be part of a team to do the London to Paris bike ride in September 2019.
Entry fee is £125.00 and you will need to raise a minimum of £1600.00 for our charity. To enter and book your place please click here.
We are not listed under the do it for charity but once you have entered and paid the registration please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will send out a fundraising pack.
As the largest organisers of London to Paris and London to Amsterdam cycle rides all our rides are fully inclusive of everything you need!
- Accommodation in 2 to 3 star hotels
- Ferry from Dover to Calais on Day 1 – and Eurostar back to London at the end of your cycle ride
- Breakfast every day in your hotel
- Lunches on every cycling day
- Dinner on every cycling day other than day 1 on the ferry (we recommend the Fish and Chips!)
- Most special dietary requirements can be catered for but please let us know in advance
- Complete GPX files of route so you don’t need to worry about getting lost!
- Your baggage will be transported for you every day so that you can cycle light and have your bags waiting for you on arrival at your hotel
- Experienced & freindly crew – many of whom are cyclists themselves
- Outstanding mechanical support (Whether it’s a simple puncture or something more serious we will keep you on the road)
- Full pre-trip support from our highly experienced team – whether it’s fundraising advice, training advice or you’d just like to chat about the ride, our office team will be glad to help
Did you know that you can set up a Facebook fundraiser?
Please take a look at our short video clip on how to start a fundraiser on Facebook.
Ideas on ways to fundraise for our cause using Facebook fundraiser:
- Ask for a donation in replace of a gift
- Ask for donations for your challenge / event
- Or simply just share our Facebook fundraiser amongst your friends and family and ask for a donation to help support our cause.